Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Update lor

Different people grow up in a different way and of course different speed. What I think is right, may not be to it to some people. Well, that's life isn't it? If everyone is the same; where's the kick of it?

Been a long time since the church people last had lunch in a big group. Though some were seperated, but I guess we still had fun; one way or another :) The Tom Yum Homemade noodles were indeed spicy and it's sweaty eating it. In the end, Dia had to go get bubble tea! Shop for fruits, boy.. did we buy lots of them? $21 for fruits and some other stuff; mostly frutis! Went over to Aaron's house for meeting. Strangely, a committee member was suppose to be there, but that person went off for some activities; I should be the one out in the sun :) Responsibilities.

Praise and Worship last sunday was... I-know-it. Well, like what I mentioned before; most of the time we only sees the bad point. I'm sure, there's still a tiny little bit of effort put in to that Praise and Worship; at least the worship leader practiced. But seriously; that worship leader should improve and be MORE serious.

Time flies eh? It's Wednesday already! Friday's coming and there's Christmas practice. I sure do hope everyone will turn up so that I can listen to the voices and the arrangements; to make further improvements. Dia won't be able to make it, so it's like practicing more of the worship song.

Chill.. I've got friends over at Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Myanmar.. come on.. there's some more but I couldn't recall now. Haa.. That's interesting. It might just held me save some hotel fee if I travel to their country! ;P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?