Saturday, November 05, 2005

Shagged

Shagged.

Slept for like 1.5 hours and started my day. On my feet for 7 hours and Praise God, work was fine today. I was totally shagged nearing the end of work. All I wanna do is go home, get changed and go church. Strange eh, I'm so tired but still I yern for church; well, because God is there and it's His house :)

The rest get to sleep for a little when they booked out from the chalet, poor me had to work morning shift. Boy, it was really busy today. I remembered, the moment I got on the bus, I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew.. I'm reaching my bus stop. Tired and weary.

On the way to church, put on my earphones and played Revive Holiness. Gosh, it just touches me all over again. Yeah, listened to it like a million times already but God's grace just touches me. I gave thanks to God; and for a moment, who cares about how shagged I was then. Went to church for practice and off to the prata shop for dinner! The air-conditioned one was closed and Zeke brought us to the one I had never tried before. Nice food and good chat.

Ok, I just remembered.. I need to do the notes for the Song writting workshop that I went on Thursday... Haven been reading the Bible for two days already; felt so weird. Left a few chapters more before I complete Matthew. Speed reading them for this Sunday's class.. Come Grace.. Read your Bible and grow!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?