Sunday, November 06, 2005

Rolled down

Lydia's mouth was great. Haa, I couldn't stop laughting when I recall the whole thing to Grandma. We were bound to enter the theather for the movie; walking down the steep stairs at Juntion 8, Lydia turn to me and said, "What is someone roll down from here arg?" The second, take note, SECOND!; she finishes her statement, Wan Yi really "rolled" down the stairs! We couldn't stop laughting, cause it so accurate! Haa! Lucky Wan Yi, she was holding on to the railings and almost reaching the floor; or else she would really have rolled down the stairs! I was still laughting when we reached the theather and when Wan Yi told me how painful her leg was halfway through the movie. That's the joke of the day. Wan Yi, remember to apply some medicated oil alright; or else it's off to Zeke's Dad :)

Boy oh boy, holidays are over and it back to school tomorrow! 2 months passed by so fast and within weeks of school re-opening, I'm gonna have another short break! Of course before that there's term tests and projects; which will steal our sleep away.

Praise and worship today was great today. I too felt that I have done a good job for God! The Bible mentioned, Let all your good deed brings praises to the Father in Heaven; something like that mentioned in Matthew. If you wanna check, it's under the Salt and Light topic, chapter 3 or 4 if I'm not wrong; somewhere there lah! Well, I couldn't get all the people's attention; someone fell asleep! Haa, guess Si Ying's brother was really tired eh? From where I stood, half of the people is worshipping and singing; whether they are really praising and worshipping God... God knows! Am glad that Fa Wang Lao Shi felt God's presence at the beginning. My effort paid off and yes, I'm happy with today. Took a week to prepared for today and God didn't let me down. I'm not leading today, the Holy Spirit is, it's leading through me.

Got to prepare myself for school.. God bless you and me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?