Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Memories

There. I wasn't in school the whole day; mainly because I didn't want to come. Simple.
Went to work and there's two new comer, an auntie and a 16 year-old girl.
Finished work with Zhi Wei, his last day. Bid good-bye and went off to get the batteries for my MP3. Simple and that's for Tuesday.

Guess where I am now, in the middle of Compute System lecture and heck I'm not paying attention. Had OOPG lab earlier on and it suck; it always does. When everyone get moving on with their Chick question, I'm still stuck at that darn question. How stupid can I get when it comes to JAVA? Come on, just let me get over with this horror and move on. Just a few more months and yes, good-bye to JAVA. It will be a cold day in Sahara in the day time if I were to choose Gaming for my major; that's madness.

Jim did mentioned that unless one understand JAVA, or not it will be a pain. So here is my conclusion on JAVA; not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't understand it. Fine. Some of the people in class are just so good in JAVA, the codes just come to them in a nick of time. Where as me, I have to refer to Lecture notes again and again, or simply walk over to a friend nearby and ask for help. A pain in the ass. The question arise again, "Did I choose the wrong course in the first place?" Why did I put it in third choice? MAD!

When is the last time you had a good talk with your parents? I just had one last night, lasted for more than an hour. Talked about the past and future. Boy, it just made me wanna go back to Malaysia now. Miss going home, hasn't been home since I was 12! How am I going to recognise who's who? I like the life in Malaysia, carefree and relaxing. A least I don't hear my neices and nephews complaining of school work or so. Haa, I just realise I have 8 neices and nephews back in Malaysia; some of them I have never met before!

Had a game of captain's ball last Sunday after church. As I stood on the chair waiting for the ball to come, I looked on and realise that all of us have grown up. We used to be 7 or 8 few years back and now all of us are almost in late teens. Remember the days of attending Sunday school together, playing at the playground and talking about cartoons. History. As we go on, we will remember all the time we had together; it all seem so yesterday. Time will never go back to the past, cherish them and make it good. I can imagine each of us leaving school and step into working society. Will we still have the time to play captain's ball, have lunch and catch movies in a group again? Some will be busy working, have their own family, travelling because of work or maybe some will leave the country and be at some where else. You might think it's too early to think about it now, but hey...time flies. Look at where you are now.

Someday when we look at the photographs taken before, we'll laugh it off and wish them things could have been the same. Haa.. memories!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?