Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Just update

Slept like 3a.m last night, I was all caught up in doing my powerpoint for this Sunday's Praise and Worship. Is it worth the effort; I do ask myself, but I know I'm doing this for God and not for anyone else. Chose my songs yesterday but will only pass to my musicians on Friday or so; no point giving them so early, they won't practice anyway :P

Made some changes to the Christmas event's song and finally manage to do some planning. However, can't confirm the planning as I need to confirm with Lydia all the songs and make sure no more changes. You may ask why do I have to confirm ALL the songs and their arrangements.. Well, I need to run through the whole process in my head and make sure things go on right. I could have just plan for my part; but that's just not me.

Gonna be so busy this week. There's the church's chalet on Thursday, a concert tomorrow, need to go back to school on Friday and church at night, Saturday is Hui Xian's chalet.. or is it Sunday? Anyway, packed lah..

Gonna do my powerpoint

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?