Saturday, November 12, 2005

How's school?

Alright, school started and so far so good. You won't believe it; I have 6 hours break before my next lesson. A complete waste of time! I actually took up another CDS but dropped it before the week end; I would have reached the max if the CDS is on my list. Anyway, I'm happy with my current CDS; Leadership and Character. Sounds boring to some of you out there, but it's my interest. I'm surprise I got to know why some people in tutorial group chose this course; no choice. Oh my gosh, so you came into class just to show your face? Wake up people, don't waste your time.

Just came back from PaceSetters camp not very long ago, the most relaxing camp that I have been to. No staying over and it's most of the time worships and courses. Talk about it, we have an exam coming up in three months time. Looks like I gotta remember all those big potatoes faces and know TP inside out.

Missed guitar lesson today because of this camp, but I enjoyed my stay at the camp :) I wanted to stay on longer, but got church fellowship today. I wasn't intending to stay at first, until when we got together for some project work. Boy, did I enjoy it or what? The whole lot of us took part and yeah.. we're a team! I drew most of the stuff, the rest touch up and come up with the cheers. The whole lot bid me good bye when I left. *Awww.. a big family yeah? Nice knowing you guys. I can't wait for the first duty to start.

Church later and guess what's for dinner later? Fish and chips! Haa.. I'm a little tired lah, but haa.. I'm going to God's house!

Java test coming and I have yet to study. Arg, Java is a tormenting subject for me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?