Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hmmm...

Surprise, surprise, suprise...

First you called me up when I chated with you in MSN, then you send me an e-mail. For no reason you called me up a few weeks ago. For one reason that you never failed to say, " I miss you/ I miss your voice" However, that doesn't applies to me. It will, if it was a year back or so. Some how, all my feelings for you were totally gone, believe it or not, gone; even for the other person. I used to see all your good side, turning away all your bad point from me. Somehow, I realise your bad point and how it used to hurt me. Well, likw what I say.. "used to" History.

Came back from Paradise Community Church worship worshop not too long ago. Learn something new today; song writting! Actually, there's no formal lesson like guitar or piano when it comes to song writting; all you need is experience and willingness to try and make error. It's all about trial and errors and learning from them. As usual, talked about worship and team dynamics, then broke up into the electives we chose. I was kindda worried this morning when I registered for the workshop. Didn't expect so many people to turn up and sing writting electives were left with only two seats when I signed up. Thank God I got into what I wanted. Attended so many worship leading, it will be meaningless if I were to attend another. Overall was quite good, learn a lot from Guy Sebastian's brother Ollie Sebastian. Cute guy.. Haa..Round round, meaty meaty and short :P

Church's chalet later at East Coast, still deciding if I want to stay or not. Working morning shift tomorrow :) Walking there, until my food digest, then I'll jog there. Weather is good for jogging :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?