Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Don't like horrors!

Take out your pen and paper or write this down somewhere; Don't bring Grace to Horror or disturbing movies. Home watching them is alright, provided that there is people around. Mark that down.

Went to watch the Emily Rose movie with Rod and for the first half of the time I was covering my vision with my hands! It's not that scary, just that the sound effects made it so. Disturbing moments like the demonic faces, how Emily Rose twisted her body and those stares in her eyes makes you go "Ooooo!" Well, learn something through the movie lah, got the answer to my question I asked myself earlier on. God will not watch you suffer in pain, He has His reasons. Guess Emily Rose suffered so that she can be a testimony to show that demons exist, do does God :)

Got home by train and at Bedok station, I realise it only takes a few kuku heads to lead others to become kukus like them. You know when you come down from the train to the exit, the station block off a part so that traffic won't crashed with those people coming into the train station and those leaving? Some Kukus just have to defide that and walk through the blocked off area. When one started doing that, a few will follow. So, isn't it " It takes a kuku head to lead others to be another?"

Watching Harry Potter this Sunday with church people. Hadn't really watch any Harry Potter movie before; this will be the first. While at the cinema just now, a lot of people wanted to watch that show. Emily Rose wasn't bad too, almost full.

Talked about the character Emily Rose, I once saw someone that's like her. Well, of course not that extream lah! Just earlier this year, saw a young boy with a mother outside the Stadium. It was then a healing conference, a lot of people went. Due to the response, a lot of people couldn't fit into the stadium and was left outside. I send a friend to the bus stop and head back to wait for my mentor to come. I went on the bride and saw a lot of people still outside. Those people were shouting, "Let the boy in! Let the boy in!" I peek through and saw a mother with her boy on the ground. The mother was crying while the boy was smiling at don't know who. But the boy looks weird. His smile is weird and his eyes.. very different. Later I heard that he was possessed. I think one can tell the difference of a normal or possessed person? Not all the time though. The boy went in at last.

A long day tomorrow :) God will guide me. Cheer up people, cheer up Sheena.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?