Saturday, July 09, 2005

What a camp..

I think the moment I touch my bed, I'm gonna fall into a deep deep sleep. Came back from church camp not too long ago, uploaded the potographs from my digital camera and here I am blogging. Camp site was at Chuan Walk, near Serangoon Gardens. A three story terrance, not as big as I thought it would. But, BUT, climbling up the stars to the rooms to sleep or simply get your things was tiring. Three flights of stairs before I reach the second floor. Imagine if I stay there, I get to exercise every day.
Didn't really sleep well last night, even though I had sleeping bag.. Oh boy, the ground is simply way way too hard. The aircon was cold, very cold.. But no one got up, just simply way too lazy. Oh well, I can stand the cold, just that my nose was a little blocked when I woke up. The camp started off with my ice-breaking game, my leading, message from Fa Wang Lao Shi, Night games, supper and lights off. A short few hours, but we had a great time! I enjoyed the night walk to the park! Although I wasn't blind folded, but it's fun. Me and Normand got lose when we return from setting up the game in the park. We were like running back, when we came to a dead end. Praise the Lord, we met someone and asked for way. Thanks Normand for being there as well, I would have been so afraid to walk alone.
Woke up like 6.40a.m this morning, because I really can't stand sleeping on the floor. Did my morning devotion and camp started. Had water balloon game in the par, but I didn't play. Have to become the medic and camera person. Jia Ming had a fever and I had to sent him back early. Took a few fleeting moments pictures in the park. The estate is a nice play, quiet and peacefull.. Fixs my theme well. Took a bath, was getting tired by then already. BBQ in the gardens, chatted and now I'm really tired. *Eyes are closing*
While BBQing, I so happen to walk into the living room. A handphone rang, but I didn't realise it was mine. Didn't recognise the ring tone you see.. Haa, oh my gosh!! Anyway, it was some body from PaceSetters. I made it and now I can officialy tell people that.. Yes, I'm a PaceSetter! I hope Farabi made it too.
Meeting tomorrow, oh.. tired arg!! Haa.. have yet to complete my Digital Image as well. I;m too tired to miss anyone now.. Haa, not that bad lah.. I sm still missing people in my life. *EC, now I know how it's like for you to climb stairs everyday!* It shall be a training, cause next time I will be climbing stairs to go to my room :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?