Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thank you...

Just when I was getting all stuck up searching for a lyrics that I can't find, no matter how.. God place a friend in my life, in the midst, to talk with me. Instead of being nice, I was there showing my attitude. Sorry Farabi, and thank you for always being there.
Didn't manage to find the lyrics for "You're Everything" But I found another wonderful song. Sang by Christian City Church, "Thank You". Heard this song in City Harvest Church before and it's meaningfull and touching. If I were to be in the worship hall that evening, I think I will be moved to tears. Study the lyrics, yoiu'll know what I mean.
Thank you Lord..
Went to Rod's office today. Wasn't totally ready yet, but it's a great start up. Helped by doing some calling, which I have gotten use to in while in TYEM. Wasn't that difficult for me, had a few distributors who are interested in us. Great :) Finally had a feel of what it's like to start up something from the beginning. Now I can fully understand what EC meant when she said, "Starting up is difficult, but keeping it going is even more tougher." After today, I know what it mean, fully. Met Kelvin and Ren Hao, two nice people. Got the chance to met Richard as well. He was totally different from what I expected. Well dressed and looked professional, but.. I don't seem to have a nice impression on him.. Hmmm..
Rod says I should smile more, because I look darn serious and fierce when I'm not. Oh what to do? God, why my face like that? Haa.. Alright, I shall smile more. Don't say that I have gone bonkers. Rod, happy? :)
Church youth camp is tomorrow. Kinda looking forward to it. Though it is going to be a 2 day 1 night camp, but I think it's gonna be fun.

My heart is full of praise now.. Jesus, thank you for loving me as who I am. And because You love me too much to leave me as I am. Thank you for forgiving me of all my wrong doings, for understanding me. No one, no one in this world can understand me like You do. You know my every thoughts, every ideas, every struggle. You sees every tears that falls, You know the price that I have paid that have gone unnotice by others. I know my effort has not been in vain. The tears I cried, blood I shed and moments I've been down.. You sees them, Lord. Nothing I can hide from you.. When I tried to hide something from you, I know I can never succeed, because You didn't allow that. Thank you Lord.. Thank you.. Hallelujah.

I'm not ashame to be God's child, do you?
I love you, Lord.. More than anything.
4 days, and I'm going strong..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?