Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Starting up is difficult, Keeping it going is even tougher

I have decided, instead of travelling to school to complete my projects, I might as well download the programs and do it at home. I just simply dislike the crowd and can't produce good work in environment as such.

Downloading Alice, guess after I finish with the project, I can delete away the program. Finally, I won't get to see Alice again. Guess I'm just not cut for animation? Haha, maybe I do.. Just that I'm not putting in enough effort.

My darling handphone is still dead, yet to send for service..

How am I spending my holidays? Guess it still going on right, nothing too stressful and tough. Grace can handle it :)

Suddenly this came to mind.. " Starting up is difficult, but keeping it going is even more tougher" I think EC mention this before, so do many other entrepreneurs. Yeah.. as I dream about my future, my goals and my visions, I know it's ain't gonna be easy. There's a easier path to choose from, but I don't want to be normal. Why be normal when there are so many people who are "normal"? I want to live my life, fulfill those potentials of mine. I want to be an entrepreneur, make it big like EC and outbeat her. I'm sure many others have dreams like mine.. But do you guys even consider the journey ahead and the price to pay? Starting up is hard enough already, but keeping it going is even tougher. One classic example, Elim Chew, founder of 77th street. She fought hard for more than 10 years before she achieve the results that she have today. 10 years, how long or short is that to you? Will anyone be able to hold on for 10 years. She did it, so can you.. if you have the passion and zeal.

When I first got to know about Elim, I though this woman is simply wonderful. 16 years of business, who could have hold on till now? Even as the managing director, she still works more than 10 hours a day. She could have just slag at home, shake her legs and wait for money to come in. But she didn't. Why? Because she got her passion with her and I think she wants to watch her "child" grow. I would want to be the same, but I know everyone has a different path to walk. I'm someone in the making..

I did shared about my childhood and my unique life. How every one look down on me. Haa, I guess I'm those underdogs! Look down on me, mock me, laught at me.. We'll see who gets the last laught.

By the way, a few days ago I was reading the Bible when I came across David, a famous figure in the Bible. I was amazed at how David handled his enermy, Saul. Saul was hunting down for him, wanting David dead. But after Saul died, David took great care of his grand children. The one who killed Saul and his family members were treated hashly by David.

Are you able to treat your enermy well when they are trying darn hard to get you? Do you have what it takes to really forget and forgive?

I better start on my projects..

Enjoy today :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?