Friday, July 08, 2005

Snow White

Just finish my last bit of fruit *YumMm*

Isn't it great if you are able to study overseas or stay there for a period of time? Not as in holiday, but.. You know just stay over at the country. I would loveee to do that, really! Gone for a few months or years, when I come back, you guys are gonna see a brand new Grace. Many times I wanted to do that, but where can I go when I'm stuck here in Singapore? I would sure like to have the experience of living overseas.. I believe it will come by, someday.

Someone will be travelling today, for a period of a few months I guess. All the best for that someone yeah..Take really good care of yourself. God bless :)

Why? Why do some people desperately search for love on earth? In the process of it, they have to go through so much hurt and down moments. Worth it? Well, when the time is right, that someone will appear. Looking at them, you thought they are some happy people, inside them, they are some emotional wreak. Smiles? Haa, you'll never know what's going on deep inside. Ok, and now.. That doesn't apply to me yeah? Don't get the wrong message. I'm perfectly normal :)

Yeah, sometimes I get my down moments as well. But I make it a point never to let it bother me for long. The longest I think is a month? That was the toughest period in my life. But, Praise the Lord.. I overcome it and grew from it. Took me such a long time to wake up. Walking in the darkness, floating about, lost in the mist.. You don't want to know how it feels.

Certain times, we think and even feel that the Good Lord is not there for us. As if He has left us. Never, He didn't. Some times the Lord kept quiet, so that we can learn how to seek Him. The Lord has always been wonderful in my life and in many others as well, I believe. You won't know how I feel, untill you experience the Good Lord, yourself.

Snow white.. Haha, I know who this "snow white" is.. Haa.. Indeed yeah..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?