Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sand, Fun, Laughters, Water, SENTOSA!!

Went out with grandma just now, the sun was horrible. My hands hurt when the sun shone on me. Sun burnt after yesterday's class outing. Had a really great time, first outing as a class, though not all came.

Meeting time was 10a.m, but I reached like 10.05a.m. Well, there's 15 minutes grace period right? Haa, but there were a few that were much later. The guys went to have their breakfast, I didn't eat but sat there eating my own potato chips. PeiQi, the AS, bought some stuff from JollieBean. She bought some really green tea, "green tea" Hmmm.. I guess it's really "green" to be called green tea yeah? After so, we took the bus to Sentosa.

It was aye crowded in Sentosa, Joycelyn bought all the tickets for us. It was such a long line for the bus service and Joshua suggested walking. It was a long walk, but I had a great view of Sentosa. Joycelyn was walking beside me when she suddenly jumped! It was like... "Lalala.. Arg!" That kind of thingy. Haa, why? All because of a worm. Heh, you can never go to the forest like that. If you do, I'm very sure you'll be jumping through out the walk. It was not long after we discovered we were lost. We then decided to take the green line which will bring us near to Siloso beach. One stupid thing happen while we were on our way to take the bus. You see, the green line bus arrives and I shouted to Lex, “Hey DB, run to catch the bus!!" Lex really did run and the rest of us started to run as well, while running, someone actually shouting "Fleeting moments!" Oh come on.. Lee Leong must have tormented us a lot with that topic. Upon boarding the bus, the driver actually announced that there's 4 minutes waiting time. We'll like.. "Why did the heck we run for?" Oh well, it was funny..

Along the way, Lex shouted at any people walking by. He's one funny and weird guy. We reached Siloso and took pictures before starting the day. We found a spot and the first thing the class did, buried Nicholas' legs in the sand. Nicholas, Joshua, Farabi, Lex, DJ and me went canoeing. Nic and I took the single canoe and the rest took the double one. While canoeing, Lex, DJ, Farabi and Joshua sat at the wrong end of the boat. No wonder, they were slow in canoeing. We canoed for quite a distant and sun tanned in the middle of the sea. That's my first, sun tanning in the open sea! Haa. The rest of the days were Frisbee games, water dipping and volleyball game. Of course, there's a lot of munching as well. A lot of pushing were done to the guys and girls, those who didn't want to get into the water had no choice, because we pushed everyone into the water! Farabi got strip half naked as well! There's a lot of name calling too. Now, there's PS1, PS2, ASAP and AG. Haa, well this class is quite fun to be with.

We wanted to catch the water fountain, but it rained in the evening. We dropped the idea and went to Harbour Front for Dinner. The class wanted Fish n Co, but there isn't any at Harbour Front. They actually wanted to travel out of Harbour Front, but I guess everyone was too tired to travel and settle down for foot court. Oh boy, you don't want to know.. My curry noodles were full of oil. Both I and AG scoop up about half a bowl of oil, yuck!

A wonderful and tired day spent, but it was enjoying. My skin was burning red then, now it's still the same. It's painful, and I don't think I wanna go sun tanning any time this week.

Projects have yet to be completed, and I didn't even start on NMM. Took some pictures in Sentosa, but all not all of them. Come on, yesterday was a day for fun, not for projects! That explains why I didn't take as much pictures as I want to.

Going back to school on friday and on saturday. Friday was to settle the CDS things and Saturday was to meet up with PaceSetters' main committee. After meeting the main committee, I will be helping Si Yun with her video production. Acting as a boss, scolding her.. *Evil grinnn* after that will be youth service. Do I want to go? Hmmm..

Holidays coming to an end, some how this is the best holidays I had all these years. Yes, there's work and assignment, but it's a lot better than secondary school years. Enjoy poly life now; three years will pass by fast.

Thanks Farabi for the drink yesterday and yeah, let's work hard for our dreams and goal! You go, PS2!!

Alright, this was yesterday. Now about today. I woke up at around 12.30p.m. Woken up by Pace Setter's call. She (can't remember her name) called to inform me of the meeting time on Saturday. I sounded horsed as I was sleeping. I hope that didn't spoil my image in her mind. She was asking me, "You'll be coming right?" Of course, what makes you think I won't be, can I anyway? I sounded kind of lost in the conversation as well; I was trying darn hard to be awake. Had lunch, went out with grandma as she wants to buy a chair. Didn't manage to get any, but she bought a lot of tibits for me! Thanks, she always gets me the things I like to eat and want. Thank you Ah ma for loving me :) I treated her Roti Boy in return. Now, she's too full to eat for dinner. She's a light, very light eater.

I think I will work on my projects later on.. Time for my injections and dinner time!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?