Saturday, July 23, 2005

Parents?

I would rather not have you as my parents and lead a normal life. Have you done what you should as a parent? You didn't! You scared me since young, so what do you expect? I know I am in wrong, I have made mistakes, yes I did! What freaking hell, have you been a good parent? Where's my pocket money that you should give as a parent? I can't see any. I have to dig out from my own account and now it's left with 7 bucks. Now you questions me of the money I use. What about transport, food and my own education! You said you wanna get a computer for me? Oh come on, that's going to be a fairy tale I tell you. Wait for you, I might as well beg and ask for help myself!

Come on, what kind of parent are you? Have you fulfill your freaking role as a mother? Where's your love and care for me? Yes, there is, but it's all covered up with your nonsence! You passed that freaking illness to me, I forgave you. You scared me, I tried to forget that. You want a good life, I'm working towards it. Can you just jolly well be a mother like you should be?!

You drop me like a stone, expecting me to survive with nothing, not allowing me to touch the account money. Come on, you think I've got a rich god-mother is it? Freaking hell with you! Keep asking grandma's side to support my education, freak, why do you then keep me when you have me if you don't want to support me? Freak out!

Don't, I say don't, don't make me walk out of you, treating as if I don't know you. I don't want that to happen. If you can't support me in achieving my dreams, don't destroy it? How do I put it in word to you? I can't even communicate well with you. What? You can't understand english or chinese, how do you expect me to tell you what I'm feeling!

Freak out, I just hope I was adopted and you're not my real parents. At least then, the anger won't be so strong. But hell, I think you guys are my real parents.

Measure the stress level in me, you know nothing. What's with that happy face everytime I return home? So that you won't freaking ask me anything. You never understand and you will never!

Having to worry for my school results, my health, my medical bills, my transport bills and so many other things, you don't come and add more in! It's better off I live on my own yeah?

I can't work now, so what? I'm living off the tiny little bit of savings that I have left, so what! Do you care!? Freak off alright, if you know nothing. Don't come and question me and ask me those stupid questions.

I just wish you weren't my parents. I really do.

Heck

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?