Sunday, July 10, 2005

Left!! Want me to show you where's your left?!

Aye.. What's wrong with my darling handphone?? A moment it was alright, the next I can't even access it! SIM card problem, oh boy.. But I just replace the SIM card not too long ago! I think this time will cost me $30, and not to forget my precious time.

Went to church today and off I rushed off for a meeting in the office. Am I smart to find my way there? Rod brought me there once and I remembered the way there! Met a few new people today, there's a guy which I think I might have seen him somewhere before.. Rings a bell..

Anyway, on the way home I realize something. Singaporeans have forgotten their left and right directions! It was clearly stated that, "Please Keep To Your Left" But yet some smart people just simply stand on their right, blocking ways of others who want to make a fast move. Come on, you need me to teach you where's your right and left? Talk about good customer service in Singapore..I had my experience of a lousy service today. Was dining at V8 cafe, some waiter with the reduntent hair came and take order. If you are darn not having a good mood, please do not come to work. Do not spoli your clients mood and the boss' mood. Oh well, forget it..

Have yet to finish my projects.. Arg!!!

Haa.. I'm tired man.. and missing people in my life.. Let me name some: Carman ( Just-turn-goth), EC, SC, Enlw and.. who else must I miss? And of course.. 4E(2004)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?