Sunday, July 03, 2005

I will be still..

Everytime I listen to "Still", I can really feel myself soaring high up in the sky, spreading my wings like an eagle. Take time, listen to the whole song. Maybe you will get how I feel.
God called us to be strong, to be His light and salt. He didn't call us to hide ourselves.
I'm on my way.. Are you?
Standing on a high cliff, looking towards the sky. The ocean rised and thunder roared. I stood alone at the claff, strong wind blowing. The air so fresh, the current so strong. The dark clouds gathered, the sky turned dark. Yet, I'm not afraid. Fixing my eyes at Heaven, I smiled. I lifted up my hands, and I soar up high. Like an eagle, I spread my wings and I flew high. I can feel the power of God renewed, His presence ever so strong. Rising up, standing tall. I am, the light and salt of the world. With powers given to me, I stand up against all that come against me. With knowledge and wisdom given to me, with my faith as small as a mustard seed.. I shall shine for God..
"I will soar with you above the storm.."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?