Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Holidays are here!

Term test are finally over! *WooHoo* This was the shortest examination period in my life. In all that I can remember, test or examination period usually last for weeks! Ain't I glad that it's over and done. The next nightmare coming up, the results.. *OoOooOoo* PRSP is a flop, I don't even know what was I writting. I was simply stareing at the question, mind went blank.

Sleep till 2p.m before I finally got out of my bed, Hah.. Simply wonderful!

Now the holidays are here, time for me to start work! Got to do up Rodville's logo, find out about certain things and not to forget my own school's projects! Monday will have to make a trip back to school to hand in the Digital Image projects. Darn, I have yet to complete my photo taking..

Pacesetters results coming out as well, will I make it? Beats me.. But I do know Farabi wanted to become one. Me? Well, if it happens it happens. If it don't, it don't. Just that simple :) At least I went for the spirit of it!

Meeting this sunday with Rodville. First meeting with the company, am I excited to meet these people? Yeah, somehow I am :) New people and not to forget they are people who are motivated and "different". I had always like to mix around with people older than me or much more matured than me. I'll always grow and learn.

Tomorrow's a new day.. and hold on.. I've got work to do now..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?