Thursday, July 28, 2005

Everyone looked tired in the class, guess everyone has been going to bed late; even the computing maths tutor could tell so. Have been going to bed past 1a.m since the start of this week, yesterday wad fortunate enough to be in dreamland by 2a.m. Monday I visited Zzz Monster at around 3a.m and on tuesday 4a.m. I wonder what time would I see Zzz monster tonight, there's Visual Lit waiting for me..

Just when I though I was busy enough, I forgot that someone. or should I say many others, are much more busier than I am. Was working on Digital Imaging sketches last night, ideas were running away when I remembered EC's "star wars museum" I think her collection fited the theme of my prokects. Never really seen her collections personally, seen them on magazines and newspapers. From what I can recall, her room was full of star wars' collection, you can't even find a mirror in her room. But too bad, she is too busy to facilitate time for me to do my shooting. Her time was packed to the brim, not even her sundays are spared. Busy? Who'd busier now, she or me. You know it..

She's a super woman to me, so busy yet her passion still burns strongly. With her time packed to the brime, and I really mean BRIME, she still makes time for God and her passion. What I'm experiencing now is just the start, maybe just 5% of what EC is going through. Take care buddy, must have enough rest or you'll be spending your CNY sleeping away.

It's really hard coming up ideas to fit the recent Digital Imaging project theme. Fetish, what can you think about? Hmm..

IISO part 2, NMM, Digital Imaging, Visual Lit.. All these due dates coming up soon.. God bless me :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?