Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bombastically

Java Scrpit, Java, words, letters and numbers.. oh boy all these things are taking up my life! Worked till 3a.m this morning for the sake of NMM project, just the beta version I should mention. The good news is, I will have to edit and redo most of the web pages :) Looks like I don't have to sleep today.

Bombastically, not sure if this word do exist, I dreamed of Dreamweaver whole night long. Oh boy, too much computer stuff. Take for instance just now when we're taking the lift; Farabi actually wanted to say "press the lift button" but he slip his mouth and said "click the lift button" Won't be surprise if by the end of three years my language would mostly be, "Undo, ReDo, Copy, Paste" etc etc etc..

Break now, PRSP tutorial later. Getting back results, hmmm.. Assignment two is to create a game, more Java codes, blurry vision and many late nights to come.

I'm caught in the middle. To leave or not leave? It's a struggle to make a final decision. After years of staying in the church, forging the bonds and the close sense of belonging.. Moving on to a new church is just like starting all over again..

It's irony in one way or another. When I'm not with the youth group, I don't have the urge to leave, but at least the thoughts are in my mind. When I'm with the youth group, the urge to leave is about 70% high. God, guide me.

Boy, I'm tired after the late night yesterday. My eyes are a little tired, feeling it now. I wondered how EC cope with it yeah, having to sleep at almost 2a.m everyday. No wonder she slept through almost the whole day during CNY. Another late night today and may God bless me. Not that tiring afterall when you're doing something you have interest in. If people can play agme till 5a.m in the morning, sleep for mere 1 hour and start the day.. I think I can too! Of course, it's not very good for health yeah? We need at least 5 hours of coffee break for the brain.

Class starting soon.. PRSP, I await your results *Cross fingers*

By the way, I top my class for IISO. *Praise the Lord* If I'm not wrong, my result should stand in second place in IT school and maybe third place in all the schools that takes IISO. Lord, if this is the way You're leading.. Please guide me on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?