Saturday, June 11, 2005

What's wrong?

I'm getting sick and tired of my blog music, come on, why did I choose Beauty and the Beast at the first place? Enough of this sicking thing, I'm mean today, but I'm keeping cool. Oh gosh, what's happening, God please calm me down.

Dad just passed me a letter today, showing me that there isn't enough cash in his CPF account. So, now what? I can't study? Oh well, trust in the Lord, He will brings you through. EC once told me that I have a worrying character, I have to agree to that. I'm learning to control, to stop worrying that much.

I'm growing, bit by bit each day.

Projects are up, dead lines to meet. I just hope the company that my team are working on will reply us by coming Wednesday. I'm seriously need to cool down, what's getting on with me?

I'll be back..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?