Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Seek and you shall find

I've come to realize the meaning of, seek and you shall find, ask and you shall be given. Just when I was getting all caught up with my stress level, God cleared my burden. Just today after NMM, the lecturer asked me why do I look so tensed up. I guess I show them all on my face and body language when something is wrong.

Stressed out during NMM lab today, couldn't catch up in time and don't know where is which founction. Fortunate to have Farabi near me, the one I always buck on! Haa, hit him for no reason today, but *AwWw* he's alright with that.. Haa~ I shall hit him more.

Strangly this is my second post, earlier one was kind of *slacking* Aiming to finish my cartoons by this friday, so that TYEM Academy can start on their lessons.

Projects and assignments are building up on me. IISO is due this Sunday, NMM, PRSP, Digital Image and Visual Lit is dueing soon as well. Oh well, Grace can take it.

Many others have come the distance to support my education and I have come this far, I shan't give up. The final chapter is yet to be written.

By the way, Lex, if you are reading.. Do cheer up yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?