Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sad...

Hey Carmie, I agree with you on the Beng and Lian topic. Sometimes, they are just too irritating and... oh-so disgraceful. *Urgle* Get a life man, looking at them.. I wonder, how will their future be like? Sitting at the coffee shop with their legs on the chair drinking beer, cursing and swearing? Oh my gosh, sad.. I pray for you guys.

Actually it's kind of sad looking at people like this. 80% of their life will be spent in coffee shops, wondering around in shopping malls and working for others. Not that working for others is bad.. But, you are given a chance to be the different, but you just don't see it. Open your eyes and capture what's yours.

Carmie, I miss your craps! The clone of yours is not that crappy as you!! Argg...*Tears my hair*

We're going to CHC next saturday!! I'm excited!! Haa, haven been there for ages. The last time I went there was like April, with EC and so happen SC was there. How is she anyway? Haa...

Look at the time? Oh no..Not going to have enough sleep again... Arg!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?