Friday, June 24, 2005

Pace setters interview and exam, EXAM?

Pace Setters interview tomorrow? Oh gosh! I have yet to study for the examination. Examination? Yes, exam. On what? What say you? Arg!! I just finish IISO, there's NMM on my hand and now some freaking exams about the school? Not to mention, formal wear. That means, I will have to do exam in my jacket? The exam room better be air-conditioned!!

God has been wonderful to me this week, in fact every week, every day. Learn so much this week and experience so much. Thank you Lord. He knows my name, He knows my thought and He sees every tears that fall from my eyes. Many nights I have fall asleep with tears in my eyes, but I know the next morning I will be just find. Cause while I sleep, God will be there mending my broken heart, healing my wound. Where can you find someone who will always listen to you, no matter what mood you are in? Who will have the patience to look after you day in day out, 24/7, 365 days? Lord, thank you for loving me and accepting me as who I am-- and because You love me so much, You couldn't bear to leave me as who I am.

While on my way to Grandma's place from TP, I saw Mr Shaw. Didn't know he's going to Bedok as well, so went up the same bus with him. Think he didn't see me. Sat behind him, he was busy reading some stuff. Looking at him, reminds me of someone. I don't know why as well. Plus, the shirt he wore today, just like that someone. Not to mention body size, height.. Almost the same. Got to know from Duane some bad news. Oh gosh, so poor thing. After all that hard work, that MD is not going to pay up? He has the cheek to employ more people? How the freak is he going to pay them when he can't even pay us all on time? Oh well, he has his way of doing things.

Term test coming, study, study, study!!!

Come one peeps, work hard baby!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?