Saturday, June 11, 2005

"moodless"

I'm feeling much better after the mango *drool* but it's way too sweet for me. Want me to take another one? No thanks, you can have it. Sugar can make you happy yeah? Haa..
Yeah, let me update you guys on my latest health report. Went to doctor yesterday, everything is going on well. Except sugar level in my blood stream is still high, 8.1%. Normal people should be below 6.4% Doctor Lim told me that for us to reduced to 6.4% is quit impossible, if I can go below 7% is already good. I shall aim for below 7%. No blood test yesterday, just had my weight and height taken. Insulin intake was reduced, but still have to undergo injections everyday, 2 times a day. I need to exercise man, to fight with insulin!! It's making me put on weight!
Church in the evening, Uncle Fa Wang is speaking, wonder how will it be. Prayed on Thursday, or is it Wednesday. I teared while praying, God's presence was so strong in me, I would give up my all for Him. The question was brought up again, the question of chainging church. I have been running and avoiding it, but that night, God wants me to face it. I have decided, I shall fast and pray about it for 2 weeks.
I'm hungry for God, I want to know Him, I want to serve Him more. In my own church, I wonder.. How can I achieve that? I don't even pay attention during sermon, half of the time I'm doing my own things. Compare to me attending CHC and Hope, I paid attention. Irony. I look at my own church's youth, should I laught or cry? We grew up together, yes, I tresured that.. But hey guys, let's move on together shall we?
I don't know why I am extreamly irritated today. I just can't stand hearing too much from my family members. I will get pissed.
I've got so much too type, but the mood just simply went out of sight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?