Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Midnight scare...Haa..

Blogging with Dino's lappie. Just so not use to use to laptops. Finally I finished my NMM project!! *WeEeee* 2 down, and a few more to go. Boy, I'm worried about PRSP. Can I pass the term test? I'm like so lost of what to do.. What's parameters? I still don't know..

Had a few rounds of CS just now, won a few rounds *Grins* That proves that I'm not a total game idoit! Haa, Grace can play game!!

Better start studying today for term test. Was suppose to start yesterday, but after completing the NMM project, I'm drained out. Went to grandma house to do it and I reah home like around 11.30 p.m Took a bath, read the Bible follwed by New Paper. Has a shock while reading, I was so engrosed in reading one article that I got a shock when I saw EC's picture on the next page. I didn't notice her picture was there untill I turn my head over. One full page of it, scary or not? Hee.. Nah, not trying to say anything. Haven seen her for a while.. New Paper is going to have a new look again? And EC became the poster woman for it? She didn't even know about it...

Breaks, breaks.. Next lecture starting soon.. Learn CMaths from Sheena, I think I can get it.Well, if I can't, I will just ask again! Haa..Missed CMaths lecture today because Dino was late, yet again!

I wonder hoe PaceSetters will turn out.. Cross my fingers.. *Twiching*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?