Saturday, June 25, 2005

Life is Good

Gosh!! I think I flop the Pace Setters' Exam paper. How the freak would I know TP's full address, do you? But I think I did well for the interview :), although the role play part wasn't that good :p. Oh well, like what I told the committee, if I can't join Pace Setters, at least I came for the experience and the spirit of it!

Full dress today, came in my formal wear with my jacket hung at my hand. Feel the wind blow, show the confidence.. But one thing, my feet hurt from the shoes! Kill it someone! *Urgle*

Meeting in the afternoon at church, don't think I have time for NMM project. Have to finish it by tonight of tomorrow. Projects and more projects coming up. Save me someone!!

Well, another Saturday came by again. A resting day for some, outing for some and funky fun for others. Me? Church, if I have that special someone, maybe just spend Saturday with him, lazing around, catching up. When? Hmmm... Isn't it just sweet to cuddle around with that someone? Catching up, sharing and playing around. Telling the other half how have your week been, and listen to each other. For me, if he has anything he want to voice out, I would just listen to him. Nag and complain all he wants, I will just be there listening. After so, I will just tell him.." You had a tough week eh? Take a rest and get re-charge for the coming week. I'm sure it will be better." All I want to do, maybe just look into his eyes, let his eyes do the talking. Quietly just look into his eyes or at him. Tresureing every seconds with him. The world is so huge, with billions of people. There's a reason why we met.

If one day you found out that you only have a week to live.. Will you have the courage to tell everyone in your life that you love them and how much they mean to you? You will right? Why? Because your time is up and you have to go? If you don't do it this time, the chance will never come by again? Consider, why only then? Most of the time, we don't know when we will be leaving? Not everyone is fortunate to know when he/she is leaving.

I won't just tell them how I feel about them, I will have them pen down on paper. So that when they miss me next time, take out the piece of paper and read what I write. Life is short, live it well. For when you leave, the memories won't leave with you.

Certain people might have gone away from my life, but they are not gone inside me. They might have came into my life for a short moment, but they left deep footprints in my heart. I will never forget them, the things they did for me and the advices they gave me. Maybe for now, they don't know how much they meant to me, or how much I care and love them. I am sure they will one day.

Looking at friends around me, they cursed and swear about their life. But hey, what if one day.. You found that you died. Will you still be cursing and swearing... That why you died? Irony? Ask yourself.

I'm no different from others, I am the same. Born with passion and made for greatness. One thing that make me a little more special, I lived my passion and failed to be what satan wants me to be.

"Life can be good"--- Lena Maria

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?