Saturday, June 18, 2005

Late night... yet again

Sheeeesh... Guess what time did I sleep last night? Very early, 3.30a.m in the morning. What was I doing? Rushing those cartoons for TYEM and spend some time doing Visual Lit.

Today was a relieve, the company that my team is studying on for the IISO project send us the reply email. Late by two days, but better then nothing yeah?

Guess I won't be going to bed early tonight, got to start on IISO project or I'll be dead. *ArGgHhh* Shoot me.

Went to Tampines Mall with Dino after class day, as usual I toured the top level of the mall. Went in a few shops and off to home. While walking by CS, it brought back quite a number of memories, went to a few places.. Memories just flooded in. I wonder, when will this kind of days come again. Maybe never.

Took 21 home, and pass by some place which lead me into deep thoughts and recalling some memories. The wounds have healed, but somehow..When you touch it, it still feels "weird" You know what I'm saying? Haa.

Trying to get a laptop, but... How? Arg.. God will lead me.

Anyway, thanks Farabi for your advice!

WooHoo, finally I am done with my blog! Satisfaction!!

The Good Lord has been wonderful to me this week, in fact..All the time. Though I'm tired, but He lead me through. Gave me strength to move on, and wisdom to think. Wonderful.

Should start working on my project... A lot more to come.. Boy, poly life!! When I was back in secondary school, I yern for poly. Now that when I'm in poly, I yern for secondary school! Haa~ Irony

All right... Back to work, Grace!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?