Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Lappie, when will you come?

I just wish I can have my own laptop and digital camera now, at least I won't have to hear nags from others! While I was at the PC fare with Dino and Boon Wei, I wish I could easily flash out my nets and carry one lappie home. Looking at the cameras and laptops, boy.. I just wish Dad could get one for me. We couldn't afford it alright, it's way too expensive for me.. Judging that I pay almost everything myself.
Oh heck, I didn't let that discourage me. That day will come when I can get my laptop and what I wanted with a wink *Smuk* Not that I spend a lot, I am willing to spend on what I think is worth my money, I don't throw money into rubbish bins. Money, money.. It's not everything, it's the only thing. Almost everything boils down to money, you wanna go school? You need money. You wanna eat and be pretty? You flash out your money. When was the time when salt was valuable?
I need a laptop, EC can you help? Maybe not free, but what about a loan? How about.. My christmas present? Heh..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?