Monday, June 27, 2005

I will be Still, know You are God

I must confess, I'm a game idoit. Especially when it comes to LAN game, I'm a total idoit. However, I do play CS once in a very blue moon. Finally after years of isolation, I touched CS game today *wEEEeeE* Got kill within 5 mins.. :) That's me, a game idoit. Everyone in class are getting hooked up on CS. I thought that was an old game to play already? I recall playing over at Uncle Ben's play in my primary school days. Mind you, that is like... 5 or 6 years back? The only thing I can remember when I touch CS this morning is "walking, shooting and buying" Thr rest of it, completely behind me. Out of sight, out of mind. It's a miracle that I can remember how to shoot.

Getting all stressed up in the morning. First, I forgot that today is CMath e-learning week, no lecture. But oh well, I went to the lab, hoping to finish the NMM project. In the lab, mood for NMM was no where found. Boy, I was getting all stressed and presured up.

Prayed to God, and I chose to walk out of the lab. There's time, just relax. I did and ain't I'm glad I did? Haa.. Thank you Lord. In IISO lecture hall, dn't know why but I remembered the song, "Still".

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hands
When the ocean ride
And thunders roars
I will soar with you
Above the storm
Father You are king
Over the flood
I will be still and
know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

The last segment meant the most for me. I really need to find rest, this world just sucked. Sorry to say, but it suck. In one of the e-mail conversation I had with EC, she told me she sometimes need to plunge into God for strength. Even the strong falls sometimes. Yup, no matter how strong we are, we are no stronger than God. God is the ultimate once, the mentor, my friend, my teacher, my father, my everything.

I better concentrate on IISO.. Haa.. Lecture is on air.. Listen.. Shhhh...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?