Sunday, June 12, 2005

Entry?

Before heading home, just wanna blog one last time. Don't know when will be my next entry, maybe next week? I don't know.

God has been wonderful, He has always been. Spoke to Grandma about changing church, at first it was a firm NO, but this morning, she asked me for a reason and finally allowed me to change, but not to CHC. I shan't rush into anything, shall fast and pray about it. So, Dino, you've got one more person to accompany you.

Went to catch Mr and Mrs Smith at Junction 8 after church with church people. Wasn't a bad show, worth watching! I think I shall grade it 4 and a 1/2 star.

School tomorrow, lesson starts at 9 and ends at 10. After so, I will go down to TYEM, to continue on my cartoons. Class peeps were asking me about projects' deadlines over the weekend. Not a very good day(s) to ask eh? My brain are switched off for school matters on weekends. From monday to friday, half of the time I'm thinking about school. So, let my weekd ends be for God and myself. People, relex... One at a time.

I better get going, it's kindda late now. By the time I reach home.. What time will that be?

Lord.. Thank you..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?