Sunday, June 05, 2005

Drunkens, down the drain you go

Drunk people, do not talk to me or call me when you're "high" on alcohol. I will either ignor you, or simply let you see my face. Spoilt my mood during dinner and scared my childhood. So what if you are drunk? That gives you the reason to throw your weight around? Come on, I have surpassed you, Dad.

That's mean of me, but that's what I would like to tell Dad straight at his face if I have the courage and faced the risk of getting bash up.

Was having dinner with Joycelyn and friends when Dad called. I left my cellphone in the bag while I get my dinner. Of course, for goodness sake, I won't know that the phone rang. The first thing when I pick up the phone was a mean and nasty comment from Dad. I didn't even have a single clue what happened. So Dad, you thing I didn't pick up your call on purpose? Think that I'm like you who don't pick up family's call? You're so damn wrong. I have always dislike talking to you whenever you come home drunk.

Whoever invented beer, why did you even invented it? Why must people abused it? Wake your senses up drinkers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?