Wednesday, June 29, 2005

11 and a half hours of sleep..

Darn.. What happen to my blog layout? No more pictures, no more music.. Time to change again? Oh man, need to spend time. After term test, I shall consider.

You won't believe what I did last night.. I slept from 8 p.m till this morning 7.30 a.m!! Was suppose to study for IISO, but I slept. Haa.. Actually I did woke p at aound 12.30a.m, but I wasn't determined enough to get out of bed. Haa, I can sleep alright!!

I'm just enjoying what I can enjoy now. 12 hours sleep? When will that come again? I wonder.. HmmMm.. EC, when is the last time you slept for more than 8 hours? Chinese New Year if I'm not wrong right? Haa.. Anyway, take care buddy, you need rest before you can move on further!

Class is starting soon.. this time I am using Aisha's lappie.. Haa..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?