Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday Morning?

It's sunday morning! Yeah, look at the time-- 12a.m

Just got back from church not too long ago, checked my mail and send some e-mails. Church today was fine, sang and acted for the Easter Day programme.

Yesterday was Enterprise Day, me and Erwin were stationed at the carpark for duty. Under the sun for 4 hours, both me and Erwin were "burned". By the time we take our break, we were like red tomatoes walking around. Erwin was wearing red some more, even redder! Morning was hot, but we had a lot of peace and quiet at the carpark, not so tense as compared to inside. Me and Erwin was like sitting by the road side, directing the cars. Had lunch, helped out in the closing, chatted with NJC people and EC... Then went home to change for church. Had a great time today, fully used arg! Haha~

Been with my recent job for almost two weeks, so far so good. Love the people there, although again I'm the youngest. They treat me very well, don't bully me.. We joke a lot.. especially you-know-who..Haha!

Am tired now, got to go bath and sleep. Sunday I always sleep "very early".. yeah...2, 3a.m.. not early meh?? Haha.. Ok, that sentence is full of singlish. Got to go.. God Bless..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?