Monday, March 21, 2005

I should take a day off too... Hah!

Just reach office, Charlene told me that Erwin is not in the office today. He got roasted and had taken a day off. Haha! I should take a day off too, I am roasted too! Me and Erwin sat under the sun for 4 whole hours man! Erwin sat longer, non stop. At least I did went in to the cafe to buy drinks. Poor Erwin! Erwin was as red as a lobster, redder than me! I'm going from red to dark now, wonder what is Erwin's skin like? He told me that he can't get dark, only red. Ok, so... Red...then, back to normal? I don't know. Maybe I'll get to see him tomorrow and witness the condition of his skin.

Went to Bedok with Dad in the morning, hoping to get my SIM card replaced, but we had to move on to Sommerset. Replaced my SIM card already, free of charge. Thought will have to pay the bill and $30 for replacing a card. The next move, got to get a new handphone. Maybe I will go down to Lucky plaza to hunt for phone. Irene told me there are cheap and new phones there. I actually went hunting for phone yesterday at Bedok, but didn't find one that I really like. Found one lah, but no camera or price too high.

Haven been really reading the Bible and praying for the past few days. I'm getting lazy, oh no! What's my reason for that? Tired, no time... All that crap lah.. Isn't it funny? We humans complain we have no time for God, no mood to pray. But, look... God spend every second looking over us, protecting us and listen to us as and when we pray. But we can't give the same back to God. God, I'm sorry.

Though I may not understand God's way, may not know what He wants from me. But I wil walk in faith, knowing that everything will be alright in God's hand. Yes, some times we want things our way, so badly, that we rebelled against God. Often hurting others and ourselves. Humans..Humans...

I'm going to do my Bible study tonight and really pray to God. HmMmm.. Don't know what can I do in office today, seems like nothing to do like that. Suft net? Haha... HmMmMm...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?