Tuesday, March 22, 2005

He's back...

He came to work today.. He was so tanned, looked so different. His skin on his upper hands were pealing, his hands are still so red. He's been putting on aloe vera gel and he didn't eat for lunch. He asked me if I was fasting, he is. My church didn't have the tradition of fasting, I think no one did. I did it once, for one week.

Maybe I shall fast again, for my confidence and to keep my motivation and passion burning. It has been dying down, but I will not let the fire go. I have come this far, it's too late to say "give up".

Many things in life I may not understand, I may not know the reason of happening-- But one thing I know, it is all under God's hand. No matter what happen, God will watch over me. Like what Prof Ekman mentioned before, "When you think you are too weak to carry on, too tired to move on.. Jesus says come to Him." Yes, Praise the Lord!! No matter how weak and tired we are, Jesus is always there. I always have this vision...

I was walking my path in life. At first it was lonely and empty. I was tired and tearing. I fell and hurt myself. I was on the ground, crying all by myself. No one cared, no one understood. Then, Jesus appeared in my life. He held my hands,wiped away my tears, tell me everything is going to be alright and walk the rest of my life with me. He lift me up from the ground and renewed my strength. He gave me the reason to smile again, a reason to live each day and a reason to be happy. I was smiling, because Jesus is walking beside me. He didn't walk in front of me, or behind me.. He walked beside me and held my hands. When I am too tired to walk, He carried me. When the storms are approaching, when my world seems to be falling apart, He hold me close and I know I am safe. In the dark and cold nights, Jesus is there. When I'm crying alone at night, Jesus knows. When my heart is broken, he mend it for me. But when I broke His heart, He forgave me. My life journey is never lonely any more. Though some times I teared, some times I wonder, but God will always be there. Never changing, never forsaking me. I share my inner most secreats with Him, and know that He will not leak the secreat out. He undertands when others don't, He cared when others are too busy, He gave me His attention and make me feel loved in this world. Nothing compares to you, Jesus. Can't live a day without your presence. You hold me close and tell me that I am yours. There is nothing to fear because fear is defeated. Satan can't stop me, because Satan is defeated. Jesus have overcome everything, EVERYTHING! Hallelujah!!

He's doing his work now, he helped me with my data entry just now. That's so kind of him to help me.. I think he had a hair cut? His hair look different.. HmMMm... Anyway, I'm learning to control my feelings for him, slowly I will forget this "feelings" I had on him. Most prob.. I think we can only be friends, he will treat me like a younger sister? Got to know that his younger brother is actually the same age as me or older by a year.. HmMmm.. So, I'm just like his little sister yeah.. Haha.. It's alright, may God's will be done and not mine. Friends can be good too, long lasting.. Where as relationships can blow off.. Put everything to the Lord, Grace. He will handle.

Having problem with my phone, maybe I will go back and call Singtel and ask. If the problem is not with them, I shall go back to the shop tomorrow after work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?