Monday, March 14, 2005

Bad Fall...

Monday morning,students are having their holidays, but here I am in the office. Actually, it didn't matter to me anymore about holidays--Guess I have grew up more yah? Haha~ The rest are not here in the office yet, only me and Charlene.

Had a bad fall yesterday, fell from the bus and landed on the road. Praise the Lord my bones are alright, still am able to get up this morning..no fever,just pain. Didn't know how I fall also, one moment I was getting down the bus,the next I was on the ground, with extream pain. An uncle helped me up, thank God the bus didn't run over me. My knee was very painfull when I reached church, I expected the worse--fractured knees. But Hallelejah, nothing big happen. My both elbows were hurts, right elbow was the worse,bledding and big wounds. Now, let me name out the areas I got hurt. My two elbows, my right pointer finger,left wrist, both knees, both ankles and upper rib. *WoW* sound serious yeah? But thank God, no hospital admission is needed. Think will be find after this week or so.

Enterprise day is coming and I am looking forward to it. So many "big potatoes" will be there. Met Siyun and the rest yesterday at City Hall for Tsumani writting and Siyun brought plasters for me, big wants. Thanks Ah Bu! While we were talking about the Tsunami My Voice, Adriel saw CHC friends and passed some for them to write as well. Now I have like 10 Voices? But, not enough, need at least 800 voices?? Believe in the power of goals.Saw on TV that there will be a programme on Tsunami Relief Workers and Volunteers, hope after the programme, people will be motivated to wanna write the voices.

Anyway, got to stop blogging, Eli is here to use the computer. Update next time. God Bless.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?